Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Bah Humbug in Me

Today, I let myself get into a bad, bad mood. There were many factors that contributed to this bad mood, which many people would say actually made the bad mood acceptable, but I still hate when I get like this. All I want to do is complain. So-and-so said this, so-and-so did this, so-and-so called me three times this morning while I was trying to teach because she's an idiot...

And now I'm avoiding those last Christmas cards I need to write and waiting for the cupcakes I'm baking for tomorrow's Christmas party to bake and feeling not at all in the spirit of giving. No matter how much I tell my heart to notify my brain about how great things actually are for me, I still seem firmly planted in the throws of a bad day. Luckily, there's just four more hours...

No comments: