Monday, December 11, 2006

Not on the Schedule

When I got home today, I grabbed an old receipt (I love the Reuse portion of the 3 Rs) and wrote a schedule for my evening.

6:00-7:30 Work on final paper
7:30-8:00 Shower, make lunch for tomorrow, do dishes
8:00-9:00 Complete paper
9:00-10:00 Watch TV, put away laundry
10:00 Go to bed (nevermind this is an hour after my typical bedtime)

As you can see, I am already off schedule. I think I may have convinced myself that I work best under pressure, which causes me to save all my papers to the last minute. I have nine pages complete right now...just 6 more to hit my minimum. The only thing that is getting me through tonight nearly stress-free is the fact that in approximately 26 hours I will be done with this semester of grad school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! good luck with that final push! it's totally worth it to be able to take that giant sigh, relax...and get back to the grind of all the other crap you have to do at this time of year. :D congrats!