Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh, Hair stylist, Where Art Thou?

So it's not a disaster of the proportions found in the Odyssey, but it's sad nonetheless. My hair stylist moved to Nevada. It took me soooo long to find someone I really loved, I even got my roommate hooked on her, and now she's leaving me. I know I probably shouldn't take it so personally, but I do. Maybe I didn't go often enough, or maybe she noticed I'm not the kind of girl who really brushes her hair too often, but she didn't have to leave.

Who else will tolerate me cutting my hair by myself three or four times between visits? And who else will actually be excited when I sit in the chair and say: "Do whatever you want, as long as it's out of my eyes and takes less than five minutes to fix."

She didn't even say good-bye...

No comments: