Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New TV Addiction

A couple months ago, my roommate's girlfriend introduced me to a show on the SciFi Channel called Ghost Hunters. I have quickly become addicted, looking forward to the three hours of back-to-back episodes that play every Wednesday night.

Tonight, I'm trying to lesson plan, but I can't help but get caught up in the investigations of the Atlantic Paranormal Society. Who else would have a poster on the wall of their office that says "Ghosts were people, too"?

The only problem with the show is that sometimes it freaks me out so much that I can't sleep at night, like the time I remained wide awake for at least an hour because I was sure a ghost (who actually resides in Massachusetts) was going to pull the blankets off my feet.

I'm not a big believer in ghosts in the first place. I prefer to stay in rhelm of reason. But the show just might change my perspective...at least on Wednesday nights.

No comments: