Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm in Trouble

My mind and body are apparently still on vacation. It's 12:15, approximately 3 hours past my typical school-night bedtime. But I am not the least bit tired. Instead of going to bed, I am wasting time on myspace. I have found several people from high school, and my young cousin who is a few days away (if not less) from becoming a father. Very strange. People are married, have children, and live all over the place. They have pictures and comments that, though they are staring me in the face, do not make sense with the memory I have of these people from so long ago.

I don't think I actually believe I'm going to work tomorrow. I did such a thorough job of vacationing, that I believe it is permanent. I have a feeling I'm going to get a rude awakening (pun intended) tomorrow morning.

No comments: