Saturday, January 26, 2008

Interesting...

Tonight I went to a bar that one of Alan's friends works at. Besides having a great time with people I haven't seen for a while, I also met a woman who started talking to me about the upcoming presidential election. She introduced to me to glassbooth. You answer a small number of questions about where you stand on different political issues; it then matches you with the top three presidential candidates that have the same beliefs as you do. My highest match was Mike Gravel, a candidate I've never even heard of...which makes me feel like an astoundingly uneducated voter. It also gives you more in depth information about how certain candidates match your beliefs, such as voting records, etc. Definitely worth checking out...And now, to bed. When a friend works at the bar, you always end up drinking too much...

No comments: