Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sick and Awake

So, after a healthy fifteen hours of sleep, I am feeling a bit better and spending some quality time with the television. Recently I haven't been watching as much tv. I'm shocked at how quickly I've forgotten what kind of trash is on there. The only thing in my DVR was Project Runway, so after enjoying that little morsel of TV goodness...well, here's the list of other shows I watched:

What Not to Wear
10 Years Younger
Millionaire Matchmaker

I won't get into why each of the shows are horrendous, despite being the best option for their timeslots. And I just took a look at what Oprah's episode is about today to find this blurb: "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?"

I think I'm about to give up. Which means I will have to actually get off of the couch and peruse the DVD selections. TV...you're making me sad.

1 comment:

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

I just don't watch network TV-- it's like an unending skit from that movie Idiocracy.