Monday, March 31, 2008

No Sleep In Brooklyn

This weekend in a nutshell:
  • awesome party with old friends, ended up playing Dance Dance Revolution till one in the morning
  • attempted to dye my hair dark brown, ended up dying it black, love it
  • got hooked on a marathon of America's Best Dance Crew, which turned me into a huge fan of the JabbaWockeeZ (should've listened to my friend Teresa several weeks ago when she told me to start recording it!)
  • not sleeping much lately, but trying to trick myself into sleeping through somewhat useless techniques...hopefully tonight will be different
  • writing a ton and in the process of applying for a couple of courses
  • avoiding practice tests for the GRE...no really, I don't even want to talk about it...
  • already ready for summer vacation, must slow down and enjoy work a bit more

No comments: