Monday, April 21, 2008

If I Could Change the World...

...it would wake up when I did. I'm on vacation, but I've still been up since 5:30. Even the dog isn't ready to get up. You should have seen the look she gave me. It was as if she were saying "You can't be serious" before putting her head back down and closing her eyes.

I have a list of errands I need to run today, but nothing is open yet. Library books can't be returned. Checks can't be deposited at the bank. I can't even make a few crucial phone calls.

If it were up to me, whatever makes my eyes pop open between the hours of five and six every day, would make everyone's eyes pop open at the same time. Then at least I would have someone to talk to...or at least cook breakfast for.

If you're up, give me a call.

1 comment:

Jackie Ballarini said...

Breakfast... you'll make breakfast? I'm up early, so count me in!