Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Let It Snow or One Itchy Fallopian Tube

Today, on my new favorite station 106.7, which is only playing Christmas music, I heard Let It Snow three different times by three different artists. I want to know exactly how many people have recorded this song. I have a burning desire to see their Christmas song playlist, but can only find the 10 most recently played songs on their website. Click here if you'd like to listen to the nonstop fun along with me! After an evening walk with my roommate in which we chose our route based on the number of Christmas lights on the street, I'm feeling like everyone should get ready for some serious Christmas spirit.

In other Christmas song news, I also learned today that the cost of buying your significant other everything from the song The Twelve Days of Christmas has increased by 9%. Why the huge increase you ask? Well, apparently with the recent outbreak of bird flu six geese a-laying, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree are a bit pricier. So now the twelve days of gifts adds up to over $70,000. I'd settle for a new pair of sneakers, a copy of my new favorite book The Great Bridge which I may never return to my friend Sharon, or a pretty handmade card. Guess that's just me.

No comments: