Monday, November 28, 2005

Scavenging

Today is my roommate's birthday, and I am still coming down from the excitement of planning something fun for someone else. She walked in the door after work to find a scavenger hunt awaiting her with random gifts (including cans of beans) and clues in the form of poems. We both were cracking up throughout. So in one November, my roommate and I have managed to share great birthdays. I think it's going to be a good year.

I'm sure I've said this in many ways in recent blogs, but I am surprised daily by how comfortable I am in my current life. I feel so lucky to be in the place I am now, figuratively and literally. And I'm not even going to apologize for being cheesy.

1 comment:

Me said...

Cheese away, my friend. I know you like it. You should go into business for the rhyming poem, scavenger hunt deal. It was good. Thank you very much!