Monday, April 16, 2007

Deep Breaths

Today I have been unbelievably capable of diving headfirst into huge panic. This week is filled with so many report cards due, papers, projects, meetings, and exams that if I try to think of all of it at one time I can actually feel the terror. I am imagining myself buried underneath scantron grading forms, Excel spreadsheets, memos for meetings, and test prep questions...all under the watchful eyes of the people doing the Quality Review of my school from Wednesday to Friday. I wonder, if upon seeing me drowning in this paper tsunami if they would reach out a hand to help me, or just take notes then offer suggestions for improvement to my principal later...

1 comment:

Mrs. Loudvoice said...

I love your blog! I teach 1st grade and have a blog too...check it out. http://learnedit.blogspot.com/