Saturday, June 02, 2007

Family Visit

I'm laying in bed right now. I've been up since 6:00 (on a Saturday) because my mom and my aunt can't sleep in the early eastern sunlight. They're sitting in the bed with me, talking about airports. And I love it. I am getting a little sentimental now that they're leaving.

I was not going to walk at my graduation ceremony, but my mom basically made me. Now I'm so glad that I did. It has been wonderful to have family here, do a little sight-seeing, and a lot of eating. The best part was a dinner on Thursday night with my friends and family to celebrate my graduation. With my family living so far away, I don't get to see my friends and family interact that often. We had a blast, and I've definitely decided that I should have celebrations of myself a little more often. (Watch out on my next birthday!)

It has been a great week.

No comments: